Tuesday, February 2, 2010

spilt.


Today I made a lot of mistakes:

I forced myself out of bed.

I burnt a crockpot dinner.

I woke Millie from a nap at a stage when she never naps.

I purchased doritos for a rebate only to discover that they do not meet the rebate requirements.

I forgot to use a fifty cent coupon that expired today, causing me personal frustration at the knowledge that my ten items could have been $3.56 instead of the $4.06 I paid.

I boiled my hot chocolate to the point of overflowing - loosing half of the original cup to the microwave.

I wallowed in a pile of academic readings on art, creativity, and aging; accomplishing absolutely nothing.

And I allowed all of the above to accumulate into overwhelming anxiety.

photo via Dano

2 comments:

angee said...

So sorry it's been such a rough day!! Just remember, "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it!"

Love you!

Clin A. Eaton said...

I wouldn't call the crockpot meal burnt- just "crispied" a little bit...