Saturday, June 7, 2008

in love.


or perhaps it is an addiction? My happiest evenings include this show. It is on two glorious days each week. I wish that it was on 7. That's right, all 7. Yes, an addiction. I feel happy when it's on - sad when it's not. Just like a drug.

This year is the most exciting - not 1, 2, 3, but 4 of the top twenty are from UT! Yup!! And two, Gev and Thayne, have worked with Clin through Hale Centre Theatre. Both also did workshops with his Musical Theatre students....and both are beyond nice, beyond talented and worthy to win.

The bestest news is if the Spouse knows them, then I get to claim at least 2 degrees of separation and possibly even 1. And I have automatic favorites (or should I say friends? best friends? cousins? we are practically related you know.) to root for.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I find this post offensive. Perhaps lost friend has a point about you......

Mary said...

I love those dancers! It's time to pay more attention to them than Twitch on the show. I'm totally claiming I know them now through you guys. Have fun on your trip by the way!

Judy Tan said...

I love that you are so exicted about those University of Texas students being on So You Think You Can Dance! Go Longhorns---haha

Jacks said...

Greg - funniest comment of the day. (Judy, close second). That is 1 offended so far and less than 24 hours up. I'm keeping tally.

Mary - I agree, no more focusing on Twitch. Let's focus on me- er, I mean on the people that I know.