Tuesday, January 6, 2009

immortal.


What is this, you ask?

A pen.

And only the best idea, ever, for a gift to wedding reception guests.

It says:
Thank You For Sharing Our Day
J.B. & Mary Richards
November 14, 2003

Yesterday, when Clin pulled it out of his pocket, we reminisced about our friends and what we were doing November of 2003.

And every time we pull it out we say the same thing.

You want to be defy death? Be remembered fondly by your friends and strangers? Give them a pen and immortality is yours.

At least until it runs out.


1 comment:

Mary said...

That's awesome! My pens are still floating around. My brother found one at BYU recently. Meredith took a handful to Seattle, so now I'm pretty sure they are circulating the globe. Except I can't find any around my house any more.