Friday, May 8, 2009

inviting you too!

No time for tears. Not today. Only anger. A happy moment last night (thank you Office) turned to angst, and anger. THANK YOU Appraiser. I would like an opportunity to appraise you.

That's right. You heard me. I went there.

And today is filled. with inspecting the pottery barn.

And tonight? Only a 10 course tasting menu that the Mia Maids are throwing for a lucky couple who bid at the ward auction. Pictures to come.

so that you, too, can join in on appraising me. and my life.


1 comment:

Emmy said...

Only praise for you. :)
Good luck with the move. Wish we could give you some of the boxes in our basement.
I'm so excited for you guys and your new house! Can't wait to come and stay there! It looks great. (Ben thought it was your old house....he needs to visit more...)