Tuesday, November 10, 2009

paid.

So I'm not getting paid for the rest of the semester. I should know that, right? That it would all be paid out over the first 2 months rather than 4... But alas, I expect my accountant to deal with these things.

If I had an accountant.

Or a brain.

And I keep seeing all these deals. Like a Mr. Potato Head for a buck. And I have to restrain myself. Physically. As in I'm no longer allowed to leave the house. And the $1 spot at Target? Restricted. Clearance aisle of Wal-Mart? Purgatory.

And here I have one month left of grading, testing, and sending my girls for naps so that I can work, work, work.... and what feels like nothing to show for it.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Ooh, that's rough...no paycheck and you still have to work! Good luck getting everything done.