Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2 days and counting.


In the great pooping saga of 2008 - daughter Millie has not had a bowel movement pass the toilet since Sunday night. Monday morning, it was back to poopy panties. And since that time, we have had none.

Partially because I took away the snow white sticks (aka heels) and movie privileges until we have toilet success.

And I just want the world to know that she is not constipated. Oh no. She gets her daily dose of Miralax, watermelon, and blueberries.

So it should be any time now.

On another note....

Laying next to Millie, putting her to bed.

She reaches over my head and grabs something, holds it up.

Me: What's that?

Millie: It's a kleenex. (It was actually one small square of toilet paper.)

Me: What's it for?

Millie: For my boogers. When I have to pick my nose.
We've been working on illiminating the nose picking and eating habit. If only she were as willing to listen to us regarding her bowels.

photo via marcalandavis

1 comment:

Sherry Carpet said...

i have to love millie just a little more every time i hear one of these stories about her. she's her own gal and she's stickin' to it!