Thursday, November 13, 2008

full.


I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of the loss for words. I'm tired of loose ends, and directionless days. I'm full of fatigue for fatigue. And I'm giving up on tying things down.

I don't enjoy being yelled at for clothes that are snug, or coats that are bulky. For setting one down and picking another up. I'm giving up on trying to motivate anyone, especially me.

And I want to make the choice to just let them be themselves. Run naked, hot dogs and mac and cheese at each meal, followed by a complete ban on bathing.

Nap time is the equivalent to hell. For all involved. But only for the duration of audible tones.

I'm lost in the yelling. And I understand loud. More than the majority. But when the second stands louder than the first, I disappear. And I let the yelling continue. For car seats. For toilet paper. For tights. For shoes. For battles unnecessary and unsure.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Are you pregnant?

Jacks said...

I hope not. I've been living off of goat cheese and diet coke all week. I guess I do sound hormonal. Hmmmm...

Anna said...

You know you can by a hpt at the dollar store for, well, a dollar:) Hope you feel better (and eat better) soon. At least the goat cheese is healthy.