Monday, November 10, 2008

a theme.

Time to get on the blogging bandwagon. A lot of blogs incorporate recurring themes into the day of the week. Like Freebie Friday, or Thankful Thursday. Each week the reader knows what to expect. They return to the familiar. A sense of comfort. Like coming home.

In an effort to bring a bit of comfort to you, the reader, I'm jumping on the wagon. Bending to the weight from the pressure of my peers and incorporating themes. Not just one theme, but a week of themes. That's right.

This is what you have to look forward to this week:

--Moody Monday

--Toxic Tuesday

--What you See is What you Get Wednesday

--Therapy Thursday

--Favorite Friday

2 comments:

Arianne said...

I love your themes...sort of how I feel about my week. :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your themes this week!