Friday, April 24, 2009

letting it go.

So I'll stop talking about Disney now. I promise. As soon as I share the following.

The TV in our hotel room played different televised Walt Disney shows (kind of like Wonderful World of Disney - maybe they were) from the 50's and 60's. I couldn't stop watching. And soon realized that they were rotating the same episodes over and over. But they were fascinating.

I was spellbound by the following due to the dancing candles. They don't come on until later in this clip, but how did those candles not fall off of the cake? And how (how?) did they bend over without falling? I would think they would be top heavy:




And this looks like a fun ride. Especially for older men attempting to simultaneously smoke a cigar and use a camera. It's a short clip. And worth watching to the end. I laugh every time I see it!

No comments: