Friday, October 17, 2008

November 28, 1992.

This is an exerpt from a journal that I wrote between age 7 and 18. Why am I posting this? I don't know. Perhaps to let everyone know that my self esteem balanced upon my interaction with boys. I'm over that now.

11/28/92 (15 years old)

Dad took our whole family to see the new Disney Movie - "Aladdin." I don't know how to spell it. It was great! I loved seeing it with the family, cause we never do stuff like that, but I wish I could have gone on a date to see it. But I'm not old enough.

Only 59 more days till I am. Some reason I'm not looking forward to it. I don't really even have any guy friends who will ask me on a date. The guys who I know will - I don't want them to. (People like Brent and Chris. But, maybe they won't cause I've been really rude to them - haven't even talked to them lately. I should be nicer - but I can't handle either of them.) Tim is the only guy that I know would ask me and I would want to say yes. He and I are on great friendly terms. That is all I want to be on with any guy. (Friendly terms, that is.)

No comments: