Friday, March 20, 2009

facebook again.

Clin's on Facebook for 1 week and almost has more friends than me. He also has a prettier profile picture. But who's comparing?

me.

And then women write things on his wall, like:

Hey! Where you been all my life? Or at least the last month?
Who writes things like that to a married man? I mean, yes, I'm reacting to current hormonal changes pre-menstrual style, but it totally sounds like flirting. Right?

So I'm trying to find some women to write things like that on my wall. Any takers?

6 comments:

Clin A. Eaton said...

Why not get men to write that on your wall? I will.

Jacks said...

Okay! I'll take you up on that Clin!

Bradley Moss said...

So Clin has almost more friends than you...are they really friends or is he just accepting anyone who comes his way? How popular does he want to be?

Jacks said...

Good point Bradley. At what cost, Clin? At WHAT COST? *sob,sob:)

Clin A. Eaton said...

I'll have you know I am VERY selective who I choose to be my friend. If I've met you or if your name sounds vaguely familiar, I welcome you to the bosom of my Facebook Home Page.

Kirstin said...

I noticed that Andrew has you as a friend on his FB. He is a studly 17 yr old young man. I dont even have that. Lloyd cant figure out why I am so proud of my 69 "friends". I guess that part of me is still in high school mode.