Sunday, December 7, 2008

On the 7th day of Christmas my daughter gave to me:

4 poopie panties
3 hours (or what felt like that) on the toilet
2 parents loosing patience
1 screaming daughter
0 toilets to flush

I digress.

Today's activity: A Christmas movie. But the strain of not pooping brought about 2 very tired girls who slept the afternoon. By the time dinner ended it was bedtime again.

My vision of delight, watching Meet Me in St. Louis (my Christmas movie of choice), was not to be.

So a quick 5 minute movie clip, about the Nativity, and then the family returned to the bathroom.

Christmas cheer!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a new christmas hit - maybe for "The Nightmare Before Christmas

Bradley Moss said...

I am so experiencing your pain - I feel like I spend more time in the bathroom trying to distract Isabel so she'll do her business than I do anything else these days....and the tile is getting awful cold nowadays!!