Tuesday, December 2, 2008



Day 2: Christmas book to enjoy the rest of the month.


And I would like to give a shout out for this book. To all you Costco-ites, if you need an early gift idea this is a good one.

There are buttons and a working keyboard. When you push a button it plays a song and then it gives the reader the opportunity to try. A key lights up until it is pressed, guiding the person to play the song they just heard.

Millie played Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and she felt good. So good that she wanted me to watch her play. Over and over again.


And for the older reader, each page has a musical staff with colored notes. To play the song you play the colored key that coordinates with the note.

Practical AND hours of entertainment.

3 comments:

kelly riding said...

you're the bestest mom. ever.

Jacks said...

buying presents is the easy way to mom. probably not the best. but I will take the compliment and put it in my pocket for my next hormonal change. thanx!

Annaca said...

You are a fun mom. I try to buy my children's love all the time! This is a fun idea, and maybe if I get on the ball I can do it also. Maybe I'll shoot for the 12 days of Christmas...we'll see, and thanks!